Return and Exchange Policy
(For customers using products of Ngu Phuc Duong)
I. Exchange and return conditions
- If you do not have your purchase receipt, exchange or return will not be possible
- The products you want to exchange or return must be the product purchased on the order you made earlier.
- Our products must be returned in a new and unused in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and stamps and labels attached to them (if applicable), as well as with the original box.
- In case customer has opened the box and discovers that there is any manufacturing error, customer needs to take a photo and call the hotline 0905358668 for instructions.
II. Cases that allow custumers to exchange and return products
- Wrong product specifications due to manufacturer's fault (insufficient quantity, inconsistent color...).
- Return or exchange products when customers receive the wrong products compared to the order that customers made ealier.
- The product causes allergies to the user.
- The product has a deformed external condition such as: dented, distorted, torn, scratched, wet, etc. due to the transportation process (referred to as box damage).
- In case the exchanged product is out of stock, customers can change it to another product with the same use and ingredients (with price differential refunded).
- The product expires before or on the date the product is delivered to customers.
III. Cases of products are not eligible for exchange or return
- Customers change product categories or models.
- No/lost purchase receipt
- The product shows signs of being opened, the box is torn, and the sealing label is lost, etc.
- Wrong storage by customers leads to product damage.
IV. Rights and responsibilities of customers when exchanging and returning products
- Customers have the right to call our hotline to notify about the products that need to be exchanged or returned, monitor the return/exchange progress, receive notifications about returned/exchanged products.
- Customers have the right to bring the products directly to the company notify about the products that need to be exchanged or returned, monitor the return/exchange progress, receive notification of the returned/exchanged products.
- Customers have the right to claim free shipping if the products are eligible for return.
- The customer is responsible for notifying us about the damaged products which are eligible for return/exchange, guiding the company's staff where to proceed with the return/exchange process.
- The customer is responsible for preserving the returned/exchanged products without any scratches or damage while waiting for the company's staff to proceed with the return/exchange process for the products which are eligible for return/exchange.
- The customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs if the products are not eligible for return/exchange.
V. Responsibilities and obligations of Ngu Phuc Duong with exchanged and returned products
- Receive notification of return or exchange requires from customers by phone or in person.
- Receive the returned/exchanged products delivered by customers and check to confirm if the products are eligible for return/exchange.
- Notify customers about the condition of products that are eligible for return/exchange by phone.
- Exchange/return products or refund to customers according to the agreement between the two parties.
VI. Time limit for exchange or return products
Within 3 days after receiving the products, if the products is defective as mentioned in (V) of this regulation, customers can return the products or request an exchange for another products of equivalent value in the following steps:
- Call to notify Ngu Phuc Duong about the needed exchange products (specifically the status of the products) via phone number 0905358668 and follow the instructions of our staffs.
- Go directly to the store where the products were purchased for instructions on exchange or return procedures.
Ngu Phuc Duong Pharmaceutical Corporation